Fiat Cronos 2023 : Prices, specifications, pictures, news
The wait for the Fiat Cronos 2023 is causing great curiosity mainly after speculation that the model will replace the Grand Siena. Not much is known yet about the model, but we have gathered some details and you will know better the Fiat Cronos 2023 !
Fiat Cronos 2023
The Fiat Cronos 2023 is a vehicle with the promise of offering comfort, safety and performance, so keep following it to find out more!
➤ See other amazing releases of the year 2023!
What’s new in the Fiat Cronos 2023
Several new things are expected for the Fiat Cronos 2023 , in its visual for example it is expected the presence of a new front grille, more elongated headlights.
The design of the Fiat Cronos 2023 promises to offer an even more innovative look, causing concern in the 2023 car competition by bringing for example new LED taillights and LED direction indicators.
The novelties also point to a Fiat Cronos with an elegant look, so the model has lighter lines that complete its style
Colors of Cronos 2023
The colors of the new Cronos 2023 have not yet been confirmed, but so far we expect 7 color options, they are:
- Alpine Red;
- White Banchisa;
- White Alaska;
- Silver Bari;
- Gray Scandium;
- Black Vulcano;
- Black Vesuvius.
Interior of the Fiat Cronos 2023
The interior of Cronos 2023 has plenty of technology and cutting-edge items as you can see from the list we brought you, see:
- Air conditioning;
- Audio Streaming;
- Driver’s seat with height adjustment;
- Reverse camera with dynamic lines;
- Central Multimedia UCONNECT 7 “Touchscreen with Android Auto and Apple Car Play;
- Progressive electrical direction;
- USB port;
- Tilt Down function;
- Multimedia Kit;
- Radio Connect – AUX / USB / MP3 / AM / FM;
- Voice recognition system;
- Start / stop system;
- Electrical locks;
- Steering wheel with radio and telephone commands.
Technical specifications of the Fiat Cronos 2023
The technical file of this release has not yet been disclosed, but we have the following information expected for the model, check:
- Motorization: Engine 1.0 / Engine 1.3 / Engine 1.8 ;
- Capacity of the trunk: 300 liters ;
- Fuel tank: 48 liters ;
- Length of vehicle: 4,000 mm ;
- Width: 1,980 mm ;
- Height: 1,507 mm ;
- Between-axes: 2521 mm ;
- Fuel: Flex .
As soon as the new Fiat Cronos 2023 is released we will update more information!
Consumption of the Fiat Cronos 2023
INMETRO is responsible for the test of consumption of the Fiat Cronos 2023 , but as it has not yet been announced see the expected average:
- Average of 14.2 km / liter in the city and 15.1 km / liter on the road fueled with gasoline;
- Average of 9.9 km / liter in the city and 10.7 km / liter on the road stocked with ethanol.
- Average of 12.9 km / liter in the city and 14.3 km / liter on the road fueled with gasoline;
- Average of 9.2 km / liter in the city and 10.2 km / liter on the road stocked with ethanol.
- Average of 11.6 km / liter in the city and 13.8 km / liter on the road fueled with gasoline;
- Average 8.1 km / liter in the city and 9.9 km / liter on the road stocked with ethanol.
Price of the Fiat Cronos 2023
We will have a price adjustment for the Fiat Cronos 2023 , but it will be necessary to await its official launch to know the value of this new model.
The following is an expected average:
- Argo Drive 1.0 Flex 2023: from $ 12670;
- Argo Drive 1.3 Flex 2023: from $ 14600;
- Argo Drive 1.3 GSR Flex 2023: from $ 15900;
- Argo Precision 1.8 Flex 2023: from $ 16700;
- Argo Precision 1.8 AT6 Flex 2023: from $ 18350;
- Argo HGT 1.8 Flex 2023: from $ 17500;
- Argo HGT 1.8 AT6 Flex 2023: from $ 19120.