The new Fiat Argo 2023 is a full-featured hatch that is being prepared to impress the automotive market as it brings together new technology, state-of-the-art powertrain and fuel economy. Do you want to know more about the Fiat Argo 2023 ? So keep following!
Below we gather more information of the Fiat Argo 2023 as its datasheet, consumption and price, follow and stay inside more information.
➤ Looking for comparisons? See the year 2023 releases!
Features of the Fiat Argo 2023
The new Fiat Argo 2023 is a sophisticated and technological vehicle that brings design inspired by Italian models. The design combines elegance and ruggedness in a premium hatch that promises to be the most complete in the category.
The model brings together various technologies and brings to this launch novelties such as LED headlamps and the new front grille that has been redesigned for this release.
Fiat Argo is being prepared to compete with hachts such as the Onix and the HB20, models that offer to the market good motorization and modern design of last generation.
Colors of the new Argo
As for the colors we have for this launch 7 options, then you can check what they are:
- Black Vulcano;
- White Banchisa;
- Alpine Red;
- Silver Bari;
- Gray scandium;
- Black Vesuvius;
- White Alaska.
Items of the new Fiat Argo
Technology is the main novelty of this release, so the model brings back to the interior of the new Fiat Argo items such as:
- Digital air conditioning;
- Two front airbags;
- Electrical direction;
- Banks with ISOFIX;
- On-board computer;
- Multifunction steering wheel;
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC);
- Assistant rampart;
- Reverse sensor;
- Reverse camera;
- Speed limit alerts;
- Brake light;
- 3-point retractable rear (side and center) seatbelts;
- Follow me home.
Fiat Argo 2023 datasheet
The data sheet of the Fiat Argo 2023 will present all the news of the model, but while it is not disclosed check the information we gathered about the model for you:
- Total cylinder capacity (cc): 999;
- Maximum torque (kgf.m): 10.4 (G) / 10.9 (E) at 3,250 rpm;
- Maximum Power (cv): 72.0 (G) at 6000 rpm / 77.0 (E) at 6,250 rpm;
- Number of cylinders: 3;
- Fuel: Flex.
- Vehicle width (mm): 1.962;
- Height of soil (mm): 154,7;
- Capacity of the trunk (liters): 300;
- Fuel tank (liters): 48;
- Vehicle Length (mm): 3,998;
- Vehicle height (mm): 503;
- Between axles (mm): 2.521.
Consumption of the Fiat Argo 2023
Tests of consumption are being carried out in the new Fiat Argo by INMETRO, and the results obtained presented the performance of the model.
While we wait for the results of these tests check the average expected for Argo:
Engine 1.0 flex
- Consumption in the city: 9.9 km / l with alcohol and 14.2 km / l with gasoline;
- Consumption on the road: 10.7 km / l with alcohol and 15.1 km / l with gasoline.
Engine 1.3 flex
- Consumption in the city: 9.2 km / l with alcohol and 12.9 km / l with gasoline;
- Road consumption: 10.2 km / l with alcohol and 14.3 km / l with gasoline.
Engine 1.8 flex
- Consumption in the city: 7.8 km / l with alcohol and 11.4 km / l with gasoline;
- Road consumption: 9.2 km / l with alcohol and 13.3 km / l with gasoline.
Price of the new Fiat Argo
The Fiat Argo 2023 may go through a readjustment for this release, but while it is not officially disclosed this new value check the current price of the hatch:
- Argo 1.0 flex manual: from $ 12200 ;
- Argo Drive 1.0 flex manual: from $ 12900 ;
- Argo Drive 1.3 manual flex: from $ 14900 ;
- Argo Drive 1.3 flex GSR: from $ 16200 ;
- Argo Precision 1.8 flex manual: from $ 16800 ;
- Argo Precision 1.8 automatic flex: from $ 18500 ;
- Argo HGT 1.8 flex manual: from $ 17700 ;
- Argo HGT 1.8 automatic flex: from $ 19300 .