For those who like Suv’s the Chevrolet Tracker 2020 is an option that soon brings to the market this new version with news that stand out mainly in the items of the model. Many already want to know more about the Chevrolet Tracker 2020 , and if you also want to just keep checking!
The Chevrolet Tracker 2020 is a highly anticipated model, and then we’ll know a bit more than the model will bring at its launch.
➤ See other amazing releases of the year 2020!
Chevrolet Tracker 2020
The focus for the new Chevrolet Tracker 2020 is to offer a modern model with modern design and much more comfort.
The news for this release is still kept a secret, but we hope for the SUV:
- New LED lighting;
- Reformulated shock;
- Board computer;
- New internal panel.
Chevrolet Tracker 2020 Items
The interior of Tracker 2020 is the focus on new features of this release, now with renewed items such as:
- MyLink 2 multimedia system with 7-inch display;
- OnStar System;
- Electric sunroof;
- Anti-distraction alerts;
- Electrical direction;
- Isofix system;
- Air conditioning;
- Door locks and power windows on the four doors with one touch;
- Autopilot function;
- Daytime running light;
- Fog lights;
- Electric external mirrors.
Chevrolet Tracker 2020 datasheet
The technical data of the Chevrolet Tracker and the source of information regarding the new model, but as it will be announced only at the launch check details already expected:
- Type: Transverse – Front;
- Number of cylinders: 4 in line;
- Valves: DOHC, 16 valves (4 valves per cylinder);
- Compression ratio: 10.0: 1;
- Electronic fuel injection: DI (Direct Injection);
- Maximum Power (ABNT NBR 5484 / ISO 1585): Gasoline – 150 hp (110.3 kW / 148 hp) @ 5600 rpm / Ethanol – 153 hp (112.5 kW / 151 hp) @ 5200 rpm;
- Maximum Torque Liquid (ABNT NBR 5484 / ISSO 1585): Gasoline – 24.0 kgfm (235 Nm) @ 2100 rpm / Ethanol – 24.5 kgfm (240 Nm) @ 2000 rpm.
Dimensions and Capabilities
- Total Length (mm): 4.258;
- Body width (mm): 1,776;
- Overall Width – mirror to mirror (mm): 2,035;
- Height in running order (mm): 1.678;
- Wheelbase (mm): 2,555;
- Fuel tank (liters): 53;
- Luggage compartment (liters): 306/735 (with folded rear seat);
- Weight in running order (kg): 1,372.
More information will be released regarding the Chevrolet Tracker 2020 datasheet, and we will update more information as soon as possible.
Consumption of the Chevrolet Tracker 2020
The Tracker 2020 consumption test is performed by INMETRO, but we are still waiting for all validation steps to be completed.
For now the expected average for the model is:
- Fueled with ethanol: 7.3 km / liters in the city and 8.2 km / liters on the highway;
- Fueled with gasoline: 10.6 km / liters in the city and 11.7 km / liters on the highway.
Chevrolet Tracker 2020 price
We will still have to wait for more details regarding the value adjustment of the Chevrolet Tracker , so you have to check below the current value of the model:
- Tracker LT: from $ 23700