The pickup truck segment is increasingly crowded, so the Chevrolet Montana 2023 came with differentials in order to boost its presence in the domestic market. Today we brought more information about what the Chevrolet Montana 2023 presents to the market, and if you want to know more about the model, just follow it.
The Chevrolet Montana 2023 is a pickup truck among the best-selling in the national market, and now with its new launch the intention and make the model even more popular.
✓ Check out other great Chevrolet launches for 2023!
Chevrolet Montana 2023
The Chevrolet Montana 2023 arrived with improvements in its mechanical part besides being using the same structure of the line Onix.
The model offers such innovations as an EconoFlex 99-hp 13-pound 13-inch torque engine and 15-inch wheels designed to make the truck even more robust.
A redesigned front grille and new LED headlamps are also on the pickup list, making this launch even more targeted by those looking for a state-of-the-art pickup truck.
Colors of the Chevrolet Montana 2023
This release featured 6 external colors, then you can see what they are:
- Black Gold Black (Metallic);
- White Summit (Solid);
- Silver Switchblade (Metallic);
- Red Chili (Metallic);
- Gray Satin Steel (Metallic);
- Graphite Gray (Metallic).
Chevrolet Montana 2023 items
The series items have also been leveraged in this release, and now the Chevrolet Montana 2023:
- Hydraulic steering;
- Air conditioning;
- Double airbag;
- Anti-theft alarm;
- 4-wheel ABS brakes;
- Automatic pilot;
- Electric windows and latches;
- Steering wheel with height adjustment;
- Sound system with Mp3 and USB;
- On-board computer;
- Fog lights.
Chevrolet Montana 2023 datasheet
Let’s now check information on the datasheet for this 2023 launch , see below for its powertrain, dimensions and capabilities:
- Engine: 1.4;
- Type: Front, Cross, Ethanol and Gasoline;
- Number of cylinders: 4 in line;
- Displacement in cm3: 1389;
- Valves: 8;
- Compression ratio: 12.4: 1;
- Fuel Injection: Multipoint;
- Maximum Net Power (ABNT NBR 5484): Gasoline 94 hp at 6000 rpm / Ethanol 99 hp at 6000 rpm;
- Maximum Torque Liquid (ABNT NBR 5484): Gasoline 12.9 kgfm at 3200 rpm / Ethanol 13.0 kgfm at 3200 rpm.
- Transmission: Manual 5 gears;
- Traction: Front;
- Brakes: Solid Disc / Drum;
- Hydraulic steering;
- Front Suspension: McPherson, stabilizer bar;
- Rear Suspension: Torsion Axle;
- Wheels: Steel / 16-inch light alloy;
- Tires: 195/55 R16.
Dimensions and capacity
- Overall Length (mm): 4514
- Width without mirrors (mm): 1700
- Height (mm): 1572
- Wheelbase (mm): 2669
- Luggage compartment (liters): 1152
- Tank (liters): 49
- Payload with 5 passengers plus luggage (kg): 717
- Weight in running order (kg): 2036
- Coefficient of aerodynamic penetration (Cx): 1136.
Consumption of the Chevrolet Montana 2023
Consumer tests show an improvement in the performance of the Chevrolet Montana 2023 , see below the average achieved by the model:
Consumption in the City
- Chevrolet Montana 1.4: average of 7.9 km / liter in ethanol and 11.7 km / liter in gasoline.
- Chevrolet Montana 1.4: average of 9.2 km / liter in ethanol and 13.4 km / liter in gasoline.
Chevrolet Montana 2023 price
The Chevrolet Montana 2023 arrives in 2 version options, then you check what they are and their prices:
Montana LS: from $ 13600;
Montana SPORT: from $ 16500.